Springtime is a time when most people air out their homes and thoroughly clean out winter from their home and carpets.
If you are seeking a professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to do your homework and ask the right questions.
- Ask your family, friends and neighbors who they use to clean their carpets.
- Price does matter. Look for quality at a fair price. Usually, companies who have been around for a while have good reputations. The lowest price is not always the best price. Make sure that you are not being baited. Remember – very low prices can mean “bait and switch”.
- Ask questions. Find out what you get for your money.
- Ask who will be coming to your home. Are they bonded and insured? Who is responsible if the crew damages the carpet or other items in your home?
- Find out what care is required after the cleaning. How long will it take to dry? What kind of ventilation is needed? Can you get a written guarantee?